We're planning on blessing Cody on Sunday, July 6th. Our Sacrement starts at 9am at the new church on Deseret Dr. I'm sure we'll have a luncheon after at our house.
Cody had his 2 week check up. He weighed 7lbs 3 ozs. He's healthy and everything is great. He's still a great sleeper and just adorable!
2 comments:
Hey there, just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog to invite only. Please let me know your preferred email address and I'll add you to the safe list. Please email me, mylj831@msn.com. Thanks!
Congrats on the baby... he's so cute!!
Hey Debs,
Sorry we'll be out of town for the blessing, or I would be there. I hope your adjusting to life with 4 kids well. I came across a blog for Viewmont if you want to check it out. Love ya, Megan
www.viewmonthighclassof99.blogspot.com
Post a Comment